- Summary of Changes
- Individual point products will no longer be available (SCCM, SCOM, etc.). All System Center Products will only be available as one cohesive suite.
- Only Client Management Licenses and Server Management licenses will be available, the management servers themselves will no longer require licensing.
- Software Assurance will be required across all System Center products.
- There will be price increases across the board, with the largest financial impact being to organizations that had planned to implement this technology a la carte.
- These changes are going into effect on February 1st, after which you will no longer be able to buy under the old licensing model.